- Tom Moore's Machine Phase blog -- Tom is now working for Nanorex, and doing a lot of pretty, brilliant nanomachine design work.
- Damian Allis's Somewhereville blog -- Damian is Nanorex's consulting quantum chemist, and a fascinating guy in general. He doesn't play a scientist on TV, he's an actual real scientist.
- Gina "Nanogirl" Miller's blog needs no introduction for those who've been around nanotech discussions for a while
- Blog of the Center for Responsible Nanotechnology
- Howard Lovy's NanoBot blog
- Foresight Institute's Nanodot blog
- Rocky Rawstern's blog
- A list of nanotech blogs
- An explanatory website (not a blog per se) by one of the authors of "Nanotechnology for Dummies"
- A blog about nanocrystals, though I'm not sure what differentiates a nanocrystal from any other crystal
- The Singularity Institute is primarily about artificial intelligence rather than nanotechnology but there is a lot of common ground.
- The IEEE has an automation blog about present-day industrial robots.
- Another present-day robot blog, this one with more of a hobbyist spin.
- Emeka Okafor's Timbuktu Chronicles blog is not about nanotechnology or robotics, it's about technologies that help and empower people in developing regions of the world. When not blogging, Okafor sometimes plays basketball, unless it's another guy with the same name.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Other great nanotech (and related) blogs
I guess if I say "other great" nanotech blogs, the implication is that my blog is itself great, but many of these listed are much better than mine. The people doing them put in more work and more thought. Not all of these are relevant to long-term nanotech, but anyway here's the list.